NEW PRIVATE HOUSEHOLD JOBS OF THE WEEK
|Block Property Manager - IRPM Qualified (Live Out)
||Chiswick, West London
|Belgravia Staffing are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager (Block Management - not residential) to look after about 15-20 developments (approx: 250 flats), mainly in central London for a large national organization.
The candidate will be working within a busy small team and would ideally have at least a year of Block Management experience plus an Associate level IRPM qualification.
If interested in applying for this exciting position then please email a copy of your current c.v. to the Belgravia Staffing Team.
|Care Coordinator (Live Out)
||East Grinstead and Burgess Hill
|£19,000 - £22,000 p.a.
|Care Coordinator - £19,000-£22,000 p.a. + Care Shifts
Belgravia Staffing are currently seeking an experienced care coordinator for a prestigious home care agency based in East Grinstead with travel to Burgess Hill.
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri; 9am – 5.30pm plus on call
Overall Purpose of the Job
• To be responsible for the effective roistering of staff resources to ensure contractual requirements are met and that the provision of care for clients is within companies the policies and procedures and meet National Care Standards and CQC requirements.
• To be responsible for ensuring that all care visits for carers are delivered including arranging covering staff during periods of annual leave and sick leave.
• To carry out assessments of clients individual needs and complete risk assessments of the environment and activities that are to be carried out during the provision of care.
• To develop partnerships and good working relations with statutory and voluntary agencies in order to achieve the delivery of high quality care that ensures that individual client needs are fully met.
We are looking for candidates with an excellent command of the English language and proven care coordinator experience.
If interested in applying for this exciting role please send a copy of your current c.v. to The Eden Medical Recruitment Team.
|Experienced Block Property Manager (Live Out)
|circa £25,000 per annum + Car
|Experienced Block Property Manager
£24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Belgravia staffing are currently seeking an experienced Block Property Manager (we can only consider applications who have
this experience) for a position for a large property management company based in Southend, Essex.
The successful candidate will look after multiple developments mainly in Southend and surrounding areas.
If interested in finding out more then please email a copy of your current c.v. to the Belgravia Staffing Team
|Experienced Nanny / Driver (Live Out)
|£500 - £650 net per week
|Belgravia Staffing are currently seeking an experienced Nanny / Driver for a new position based in SW7
ROLE OUTLINE PERMANENT NANNY (LIVE OUT):
Daily Nanny with full driving license, Chelsea, 2 children aged 5 and 3 £500 - £650 net per week
• This is for a French speaking family with 4 children aged from 2 to 13 years.
• The family travel extensively all through the year.
• Candidates must have worked as a nanny as a full time profession and have a solid track record of work experience.
• Has undergone criminal record checks.
• Can provide checkable references from recent employment history.
• Bilingual candidates a bonus.
• Full time position working five (5) days a week, Monday to Friday, with some potential work on bank & public holidays and weekends.
• Full time on school holidays.
• Core hours: 14:30 – 20:00.
• July 2015
• General care of a 5-year-old girl and 3 year old after school.
• Cooking healthy food for the children.
• Laundry, ironing, general sorting and tidying when required.
• Accompanying the children to activity classes and organise play dates.
• Supervise and help for homework.
• Travel with family during school holiday.
• Occasional night babysitting may be required (sleep-in [paid extra hours]).
Personal qualities and characteristics
• Very reliable in terms of hours and timekeeping.
• Dynamic, enthusiastic about childcare.
• Enthusiastic about cooking.
• Organised and able to multi-task.
• Naturally tidy.
• Flexible (occasional on call)
• London SW7
• The children have no special dietary requirements.
• The household has one cat.
• Salary from £500 to £650 net per week commensurate with experience.
If interested in applying for this exciting role then please email a copy of your current c.v. to the Belgravia Staffing Team
|Service Charge Accountant (Residential Property) (Live Out)
||Eastbourne, East Sussex
|£25,000 - £30,000 p.a.
|Belgravia Staffing are currently seeking an experienced service charge accountant, preferably having previous experience in residential property for a residential property management company based in Eastbourne.
The main duties will be preparation, review and closure of Service Charge Year End accounts
Responsibilities and Duties
• Preparation of service charge year end accounts
• Ensuring timely preparation of statutory accounts where appropriate
• Identification and correction of misposted income and expenditure
• Posting of accruals/prepayments and other year end adjustments
• Reconciliation of independently prepared accounts to Tramps
• Issuing accounts and service charge certificates
• Lease interpretation
• Good understanding of relevant legislation and guidance
• Liaising with accountants, clients, suppliers, property managers , branch
accountants and statutory bodies
• Dealing with queries arising on accounts
• Ad hoc duties to facilitate the effective running of the team (including occasional
• Preparation of reports
• To ensure the Service Charge tracker reflects accurately the details for the
properties in their portfolio
• To ensure Service Charges are closed within the agreed time frame of 6 months
• To perform ad-hoc tasks as required by the business needs
• To provide cover for other roles and projects as required
• To carry out all duties within ARMA guidelines and RICS code of practice
If interested in applying for this exciting position, then please email a copy of your current c.v. to The Belgravia Staffing Team.